Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you’ve all had a wonderful (hopefully long weekend). In honor of lots of family, relaxing, and food – I wanted to share a list of Breweries in Dallas for a future fun weekend. Plus, it’s perfect for a family outing too!
I’m one of those people that is always looking for something to do! Give me more than one day of nothing and i’m stirring. Even when i’m at home (if I don’t have a show i’m binge watching), I start to clean and pick things up around the house if I have nothing tIo do!
When my family and friends mentioned we should make our own brewery tour, I was all for it.
I’m not a big beer fan – so, why am I writing about Dallas breweries? I LOVE going out and finding new things to do in my city, and breweries are seriously SO much fun!
It turns out that I had two brewery tours planned two weekends in a row – one with my family, and one for a surprise birthday party! I will admit that I mainly drink light beers or cider. BUT, my boyfriend, Jake loves IPAs (and is a draft beer critic) and my mom is all about dark beer!
For the surprise birthday party tour, our friend actually put together a private event. Check out the company we used for the private tour here! I highly recommend these guys – they were super laid back and gave us extra time if we needed it! For this tour, we started at Deep Ellum Brewing Company, then went back to Peticolas, and ended at Community!
Now there are so many other breweries in the Dallas Fort Worth area that we didn’t check out. I’ve listed the breweries we’ve checked out, as well as a few more on our list below!
List of Dallas Breweries:
- Deep Ellum Brewing Company
- Community Beer Co.
- Peticolas Brewing
- Small Brewpub
- Four Corners Brewing Co.
- Noble Rey Brewing
- Braindead Brewery
- Lakewood Brewing Co.
- Bishop Cider
Locations, Tour Hours, Tap House Hours, + Review:
- DEEP ELLUM BREWING COMPANY
- Tours are from 12 – 3 PM then their taproom + kitchen is open from 12-12
- This brewery is my favorite in Dallas! It’s such a cool interior, their food is delicious, they have a cool graphiti wall out back, typically have a live band on the weekend, a variety of table games, and cornhole! I will definitely be back
- COMMUNITY BEER CO.
- Their open house is from 2 – 5 PM and their taproom hours are from 5 – 10 PM.
- Ranking as my second favorite in Dallas. This place is massive – it’s basically a large warehouse filled with beer
- Each Saturday they have a dog adoption event! A local shelter brings in dogs up for adoption, plus you can bring your own dogs into the brewery too
- They also have live music, cornhole, board games, and food trucks
- PETICOLAS BREWING
- Tours are offered from 1 – 3 PM and their taproom is open from 12 – 10 PM
- This place is very pretty – everything looks straight out of Fixer Upper! The house is split up into 2 levels, but with a half floor
- The first level has their merchandise and tables, the half level is the actual brewery, and the third level is where the games are – they have a foosball and a ping pong table
- SMALL BREWPUB
- Open from 4 – 12 PM
- This interior of this place is so pretty
- I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this for a brewery tour, but it’s perfect for a chill wine night, plus they make their own beer
- They have some great food and a cool bar set up – a perfect place for a dinner with friends or family
- FOUR CORNERS BREWING CO.
- Tours are from 12 – 1:30 PM and their all day alehouse is open 12 – 10 PM
- I would say this was my least favorite, but mainly because their beers were all too hoppy for me and they didn’t have any games
- Their brewery set up was pretty cool, and they mentioned they were moving. Once they move, they’re hoping to put in some more games, so i’ll definitely give this brewery another chance
- NOBLE REY BREWING
- Tours are from 1 – 2 PM and their tap house is open from 12 – 7 PM
- We didn’t visit this brewery on the tour, however my friend and I went for an event and it was such a fun place to stop
- They have a few arcade games and gaming system – Nintendo 64, Magnavox, Xbox, etc. and some couches to hang out
- BRAINDEAD BREWING
- Open from 11 AM – 2 AM and their taproom is open from 12 – 9 PM
- We didn’t visit this brewery on the tour either, but i’ve stopped by with a few friends
- This brewery is in the Deep Ellum area and is perfect to hang out before a concert. They have pretty good food and are dog friendly for a chill weekend
Now there are still a couple Breweries in Dallas that I haven’t been to yet including:
- BISHOP CIDER COMPANY
Have you guys visited any breweries in the Dallas area that you love? Let me know what you think!